WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Mark Childs, we fly in a partnership of Childs and Evardson in Cleethorpes.
We started in 2002 with a few odds and sod pigeons from here and there, then in 2003 i had a big oppurtunity to purchase a full family of top class Janssen pigeons from a very good friend Gary Powles which won from the word go (young birds 2003 ) winning 5 races on a bounce which is a club record, the club had 40 plus members then, also 2nd highest prize winner in the federation with 350 plus members. The next 3 years were pretty much the same winning races etc etc
In 2005 I purchased 8 Janssen Van Loons from Mick McMurchie of Fife, Scotland for a large amount of money; the rest they say is history. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, plus 1-4 plus 1-5 on a regular basis fom 70 miles to 475 miles up to 700 plus birds in the club plus 6000 in the fed, they dont just win for me, they win for the biggest marjority who have had them off of me in the past.
We have been top prize winners in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and runner up in 2007, plus Federation Champions 2009 from 350 plus members. To see my results go to the Clee Imp Website
These are some of the fanciers that have done very well with pigeons bred by us (or with stock from here to breed there own race team):
• Rice and Gardner, Cleethorpes.
• Mr and Mrs Powles, Cleethorpes.
• Roy Farr, Humberstone; Double Combine Winner.
• J R Hogg, Cleethorpes; 1 young hen bred a nest pair of cocks which both toped the section as youngbirds 2000+ birds in 2007 plus many more.
• Mr and Mrs Glenn Bramley won well with pigeons from here.
• A Childs, Grimsby has had many good scores in club and fed.
• Roy and Mark Acton, Blackpool won with birds from me.
• Gary Liegh, Hyde, Cheshire obtained stock from me most breeding winners plus prize winners from the word go.
• Dave Teague, Birmingham; 2 pairs both bred winners.